Note:To view the PDF file, please use Adobe Reader Ver.6 or later.
To download operation manuals (PDF), please use "Operation Manual Database".
FM/AM Stereo Standard Signal Generator
Model KSG4310 is FM/AM stereo signal generator that cover a frequency range of 10 kHz to 280 MHz. Incorporating FM stereo and AM stereo (Motorola C-QUAM(TM )system) modulators, model KSG4310 is also highly desirable for their compact and labor-saving design.
It also incorporates several features and improvements, such as electronic attenuators for improved reliability, a variable AF generator, and a memory scan function, all added while keeping costs at low levels. As a result, the KSG4310 has become the standard in signal generators while at the same time offering superior cost performance.
- Signal generator, FM stereo modulator, AM stereo(C-QUAM) modulator, and AF generator incorporated into a single unit
- High resolution of 10 Hz in a full bandwidth and 8-digit display
- Setting resolution of 0.1 dB
- Equipped with electronic attenuators
- Internal modulation frequency can be arbitrarily set between 50 Hz and 15 kHz at resolution of 50 Hz
- Memory capable of storing 100 different panel settings
- EXT I/O port to expand the range of applications available
|KSG4310||280MHz Signal generator, FM stereo modulator, AM stereo(C-QUAM) modulator, and AF generator incorporated into a single unit, Equipped with electronic attenuators
Options (Related products)
Test loop for AM radio testing based on JIS C6102-1998 More...
Car radio dummy antenna (load end type) More...
Car radio dummy antenna (open end type) More...
Impedance converter, Input impedance:50 Ω BNC(P) / Output impedance:75 Ω BNC(J) More...