Software License Agreement and Other Notes
1. SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Grant of License
KIKUSUI Electronics Corp. hereinafter referred to as ("KIKUSUI") grants to you the following rights concerning this software, which can be downloaded on the condition that you agree to the terms of this Agreement and related written materials (collectively referred to as "the SOFTWARE"):
(a) To use of the SOFTWARE for the purpose of using our products that correspond to the SOFTWARE
(b) To make copies of the SOFTWARE for use on one or more computers
- Additional License
Files of various types that are created as a result of using the SOFTWARE in accordance with the specified purposes are considered as your copyrighted works.
The SOFTWARE and its copies are owned by KIKUSUI or any party authorized by KIKUSUI, and are protected by Japanese Copyright Act and international treaty provisions. Any copies that you are permitted to make pursuant to this Agreement must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that are affixed to the downloaded SOFTWARE.
(a) When the SOFTWARE is supplied with source code, you shall not distribute the SOFTWARE which you modified to a third party.
(b) When the SOFTWARE is supplied with binary (compiled) object, you shall not reverse-engineer the SOFTWARE.
- Limited Warranty
KIKUSUI does not guarantee that the SOFTWARE is suitable for a particular purpose, or that the SOFTWARE is free of defects, or any other matters relating to the SOFTWARE.
- Exclusion of Liability
Under no circumstances shall KIKUSUI be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE.
KIKUSUI reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if you fail to satisfy any of its terms and conditions, in which case you will not be permitted to use this SOFTWARE.
- Please be noted that this Server do not provide the User support. In case you have any question regarding to these software, please contact at our Service Dept.( email@example.com ). And please be sure to read the document file after decompressing the file.
- Downloading and Installation of the driver shall be executed under the user’s responsibility.
- The contents of driver may be subject to change or to be modified for the improvement without notice.
4. COPYRIGHT HOLDER
- The copyright of each driver belong to Kikusui Electronics Corp.