6kW Regenerative DC Electronic Load (CC/CR/CV/CP/CC+CV/CR+CV)
- Power regeneration efficiency of up to 90% (at rated power)
The use of a proprietary switching technology (patent pending) provides high power regeneration efficiency - from 85% or more at one-third of rated power (2000 W) to a maximum of 90% or more. This energy saving feature greatly reduces the electronic load's environment impact on your plant and it is not necessary to equip special cooling system such as water cooling method to supress the heat generation.
- No necessity of special cooling system such as water cooling method
Please view the movie about comparison with conventional E-load. The movie will help your understanding about effect of PLZ6000R.
- Aging and evaluation testing for DC/DC converters and various types of power supplies
- Evaluation and durability testing for alternators and motor generators
- Discharge testing for different types of batteries (lead, lithium, and assembled batteries)
- Dummy load testing for equipment powered by natural energy (solar cells and wind power generation)
- Evaluation testing for fuel cells and stacks
[Note] This product is intended for in-plant power generation only. (It does not feed its generated power back to the electric power system.) This product cannot be used unless 5.4 kW or more of power is consumed by each power distribution system per one unit.
Scheduled to be Discontinued.
Regenerative DC Electronic Load (E-Load), Voltage/current/power range:30 V - 400 A / 60 V - 200 A / 6 kW, Power regeneration efficiency of up to 90% or more!, Six load modes (CC/CR/CV/CP/CC+CV/CR+CV), Easy-to-use design featuring a large-size LCD panel, Equipped with major interfaces (GPIB, RS-232C, and USB) as standard